What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

To A Point Almost Unbearable.


Everyone is flying to coup, or whatever that expression is suppose to mean. Pony is on her way to Seattle today to check things out, and hopefully maneuver her big move. I also got word that another friend has accepted a job in San Francisco and will be all but out of LA by May. And then there's me, perpetually negotiating my end date down here with little desire to stay through the summer. But then I got word. A much more suitable apartment will be coming available this September. Oh providence! Oh Los Angeles, we were never really here. And I still have no desire to stay through the summer.

I bought a pair of Simon Miller jeans yesterday ironically called Los Angeles. That's not a joke, it's serious. He names his gear just like everyone else. And although the whole raw denim fiasco is about on it's last legs I just can't resist anything that's 75% off. Well some things. But not much.

I came into work extra early this morning. I thought I could use the additional time in the afternoon to try to revisit this grocery market unpleasantness. In addition to the batteries which may take a bloodhound to locate, those delicious frozen pizzas are on special, and I'll just stew if I don't secure them.

This is actually serious. It's sublime. Or a vision of something. I was thinking about going to the BENediction show, but it's far too expensive for me. Almost as much as a Yankees series. Honestly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home