What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I've Heard Quite Enough About This Tom Ford.


One must get back on the saddle. It's all one can do really. And I suppose it's just a matter of coming into work, browsing the internets, and posting whatever I feel like. Nothing could be simpler really. In my absence, let me see... No nothing really. It really was something of a miracle actually getting back to Los Angeles. And it came in stages. First there was casual denial, "Maybe I won't go back". Followed by active denial, "Who says I'm going back? Have I said it?" And then there was actual denial, "Absolutely not. I will not go back!" Then there was the plane that was only slightly late due to some issue with the air traffic control at LAX which sent me into a Royal Conniption Fit. I stormed out of the airport, told them to put me on a flight for the next day, and make damn well sure it's on fucking time.

But I had a fresh B'Sbee shirt waiting for me when I got back so it was inevitable really. And just in time. The last two days have really felt like summer in Los Angeles. Jeans and tee shirts sans the flip flops de rigueur. The doorman at my work marveled at my Wood Wood shirt. I guess we're back on that. I can't seem to get into the office without being quizzed about my outfit by some ruddy faced pork fed circular man. The trials can bring me to my knees sometimes.

Compadre called me yesterday and he was in just a state. He was sitting in his coffee shop, and apparently sitting on the other side of the window at an outside patio were Dan and Dean of DSquared2 fame. Can you remember DSquared2? I remember in 2003 the idea of a $150 graphic tee shirt seemed revolutionary, perhaps inane. I bought 3. But since then there have been countless "graphic artists" turned fashion designers that have churned out graphic tee after graphic tee after graphic tee with prices ranging from $12 - $12,000. It's time has come I'm sure. I'm not really sure if there is a $12,000 tee shirt, but if there is anything tacky and expensive in this world then I'm sure it will come from a Louis Vuitton x Swarovski colab. Matter of time really.


Georgie is a bit confused about which things go where. And he seems to have missed the point of the reach-around.


Kitsune polo with sly fox logo that I'm liking available at tres bien shop. If anyone has or plans on ordering from them let me know how it goes. They have a bit of everything I wouldn't mind having.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We'll I can read between the lines and I think the only crime committed was paying $4300 for a blow-job!

     
  • At 12:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh no, a good blow-job is priceless







    Compadre

     
  • At 7:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    God,I love whoever you are. You appreciate the finer things. However, priceless as they may be, they come a lot cheaper. Trust me :)
    Dan

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home