What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ladies Who Lunch.


I've been groovin' on the new Los Compesinos' Hold On Now, Youngster since I nabbed it. Pretty fresh and spry and all the things that make pop music something other than frivolous shite. I may or may not be having a "good hair day", but I'm a little too scared to check.


French luxury brand Hermes has recently launched a new print ad that is just delicious. I really get a kick out of some of the pics, although I think I've made my thoughts on this known on several poignant occasions. But in case anyone needs reminding, it starts with "A" and has two points of sale within the Untied States. I simply refuse to rock the same shit as some dumb shit bookkeeper in Everett. I put up with the hassle and hazards of living in Los Angeles, and I better damn well have something to show for it, and the same wallet as something named Vicky is not what I have in mind. Oh I can really go off the rails on this point if you let me.

Better to just leave it there, and let you peruse some of the most precious pictures from Spring Training yet to emerge.


Someone's taken someone's advice.


Exercise makes you lean, nimble and adorable.


You've got to be kidding me. How effing cute is this!?


They certainly know where their bread's buttered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home