What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ostrich Feathers Anyone?


I walked into work today and I did something I normally never do. I grabbed something on my desk called The Nano and plugged it into my ears. Astounding! I've been listening to Kim Cascone's Cathode Flower all morning, and it is one of my favorite "things" of all time. In many ways inclusive of those essential lists some tarsome person may ask you to make in the unlikely and outlandish event that you are stranded on a dessert island. With a CD player. And electricity. Try this one on for size.


Georgie looks hot even next to Derek.


The girls all hugged it out after Andy addressed the press/public regarding his lapse in judgment. An altogether unnecessary gesture except for those with an altogether unnatural hunger for spectacle. It did, however, provide for some very nice pics which I think you can appreciate for yourself.


There are some truly staggering pictures of Spring Training that are piling in. We'll have to get to those later after we talk about shoes. I can give a little hint. Mike Mussina remains the most photographed and photogenic Yankees pitcher in Spring Training, and I suppose it must be true, and there is no reason to think otherwise, this dude Carl Pavano still exists.


Some selections of the Raf Simons Spring/Summer collection are now hitting the stores. This particular geometric number is presently available at South Willard. We saw an interesting shirt like this at the Dior Outlet over the weekend. We pondered it, and then remembered that one particular doorman at our work has had "just about enough" of our "eccentric" shirts. Seems someone feels one must dress drab and drear for the office. Stupid servants. Instead I settled on some new Nike Delta Force something somethings. I'm really quite taken with them. They shimmer, and sparkle and the whole bit. I could just lose myself staring at my shoes as I walk in the rain.

5:43 pm PTZ = Lunar Eclipse. We may be watching a documentary on the Spanish Armada, but will try to offer it our due attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home