And More With The Rock Star Appetites.

I totally missed the lunar eclipse. I set the alarm and everything, but when I went outside it was still broad daylight and there were blasted clouds all over the sky. The place where the moon should have been was covered with ominous looking clouds. Eventually I had to go inside because I thought my neighbors might think me mad standing in the middle of the street staring up at the sky in my pajamas.
Compadre took me to Casita Del Campo last night, and it was overpriced, but tasty with spotty service. The margarita was nice. The chips I'm told were astounding, but I actually had to ask to have my plate cleared. Spose to go see one of the new Colin Farrell movies tonight which would be such a delight. In Bruges is what it's called, and it's playing at The Vista which is my favorite neighborhood theater. Over dinner Compadre was reflecting on how convenient it is that I don't have an actual life which of course makes me limitlessly available for cheesy Mexican food, margaritas, and Colin Farrell.
I did pick up the new Glasvegas single last night. It's My Own Cheating Heart is the name and I've been listening to it with immense satisfaction. A little AOR with a splash of stadium glam, but they really do Phil Spector justice with their cover of Be My Baby. Breathtaking!
_______________________________________________
Like we said yesterday, Newsday has been very generous with the Spring Training photos. Below are some of our faves.

"Oh I'm Sure There's Nothing To It."

"Make Way For The Queen!"

"There was something about fruit loops and donuts."

"I'm so going to have one of those shirts."

"Piss and vinegar. With the occasional slider."

"I Can Put My Own Toys Away."

"Glamourpuss that delivers."
_______________________________________

Kicking Mule Workshop is a denim label I've kinda gotten into. Little spensive, but at least it's not A.P.C. or Acne or something over there. I was reading on coolhunting this morning, and it seems like they are going to be coming out with some rather fresh looking chinos. I so love my chinos anyway, and who can really go wrong with a $300 pair of them.
(Bitchy comments omitted owning to it being Thursday)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home