Forward Looking Statements.

My boss brought us cookies yesterday. I know. It's just as patronizing as it sounds. I decided to leave for the day right before she came over with her box of three day old cookies. One of my coworkers saved me some cookies, which is sweet really it is, but he saved me white chocolate chip with of course are inedible. I think they are just trying to torment me at this point.
I have been doing quite well without my salacious celebrity gossip fix. I did pop into Perez Hilton yesterday, and I rather wish I hadn't. He had posted a video by Katy Perry. The song is called Ur So Gay, and I gather it's not just a bad joke. And it really is spelled that way. Really. She was apparently inspired to write this vitriol against anything she perceives as metro-sexual after being dumped by her boyfriend. Ah...Isn't that sad. The retarded fat cow can't keep a boyfriend and she wants to sing about it, and with gine gine like hers, homosexuality must be the obvious culprit. Why is that? A certain lower class of heifer always think that whenever a guy isn't into them they must be gay. It's pathetic really. It really does take more than a vagina and a bottle of Bacardi to sustain any kind of interest.
Some of the things Katy Perry equates with gayness:
1. H&M. Maybe I should go to this shop. I wonder what they have? I'm sure it must be terribly gay.
2. Earnest Hemingway: I have to give her this one, philistines make much more convincing breeders.
3. Vegetarianism: Sorry, I don't like eating animal shit. Never have really. But you enjoy your Value Meal with it's 3.5% fecal matter. I'm fine with the salad.
4. Sunblock: Sorry. I live in LA, and I have sensitive skin with a family history of skin cancer. But to some people being dead is preferable to being gay.
5. Listening to Mozart: Again I have to hand this one to her for the aforementioned philistine factor. Ooh, doesn't Philistine Factor sound like a neat name for a reality show?
6. Bitching about LA: I'm way past bitching about LA. I just leave when I've had enough.
7. Indie Rock: Really? Cruising at a Built to Spill show. Never really tried it, but who knows? Might work.
8. Electric Cars: I think I mentioned yesterday how I have no desire to own a car and drive myself around like some common breeder.
9. Not being a fat cow: The irony is that I found the video on perezhilton.com.
Well it's not a good song, but I'm certainly not as offended as some. Actually I am a little. My straight friends should not have to resort to fucking disfigured fat cows like Katy Perry simply to avoid being labeled gay.
___________________________________________________
I was reading on space.com:
Scientists have detected the presence of an organic molecule in the atmosphere of an extrasolar planet for the first time, NASA announced today.
I know. I'm really into science and astronomy n' shit, and I know that makes me so very very gay. That and the mountains of cock I ceaselessly pursue.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home