What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

If You're Misunderstood Then I'm An Open Book.


Well I guess they are only human, but it seems that professional baseball players hurt too. Following Sunday's game wherein Derek was ruthlessly and callously boinked with a pitch (see left), RoRo was taken out of last night's game due to something about an injured hamstring, or hammey as they like to say. Although the Yankees won the game (they wasted a couple of runs) the question remains whether RoRo will be well enough to play. There is also the issue of the impending All Star Game, but I get ahead of myself and if I think to much on it I'm just going to put myself in a state.

On a funnier note, RoRo's wife Cynthia wore a tank top with profane language and was asked by Brian Cashman of all people if she could not. Please. The tank top apparently said "Fuck You" on the back, and I suppose that may not be appropriate, but what is more shocking is that the tank top is obviously one of those stupid Chrome Hearts things and no one, I mean no one, wears that shit anymore. I expect more from the woman who is married to the second most adorable player in baseball. Maybe they just opened a New York store and it's still something of a novelty there. Who knows. I think it's funny though

Lately the stench in downtown Los Angeles has been suffocating. It's completely indescribable and when you add the white heat, the white hot heat, it almost becomes unbearable. Actually it is unbearable. Add to this that it would seem that the powers that be would like me to negotiate my sabbatical to Seattle. It's humiliating really, but more than that it's a God damned nuisance and something I altogether have no time for. But I suppose it's my fault. I suppose I may have put it out there as something that was possibly negotiable. I really need to stop doing that. If you give someone the opportunity they will inevitably take advantage of you. This is especially true of employers. The wheels of capitalism being oiled with the blood of the workers or something like that. I remember reading something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home