What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, June 29, 2007

For He Is The Jizzacked Cadilac.


White and light colored denim seems to be what everyone is talking about (don't say it), and rather than be all tut tut I'll just have to say fine. Not superfine. Although I think it bears noting that these people have completely forgotten their childhoods. You know how they say those that forget history are doomed to repeat it? Well if these people can't remember getting their white denim all splattered with mud on the playground then fine, they deserve to walk around looking like idiots. [Refinery]

Everyone is abuzz over the new director at Dior menswear Kris Van Assche. Like Hedi Slimane, Belgian born Van Assche worked at YvesSaintLaurent before starting his own label in 2004. A collection for next Spring Summer will be shown in Paris this weekend on live models, but not in a runway show. For those of you who are ineterested and just can't wait, some of Van Assche's back catalogue can be acquired at yoox.com in both summer and fall weight. Happy Shopping!

I guess I've been skirting around the issue. You can only hide unpleasantness with silks and satins and gabardines up to a point, and then you just have to admit the truth. The limits of style. Yesterdays ball game was interesting to say the least. The Yankees started the game with a nice 2 run lead which shrunk to a one run lead, then a no run lead, then a minus 2 run lead, then they tied it up around the time when the Orioles pitcher hit lil' Robbie in the butt with a pitch. Right in the pocket as one announcer put it. Then Derek hit a 2 RBI double, then the deluge, then the game was postponed to July 27th or something. And there you have it.

My computer is busted once again. Either that or it is still warming up. I've tried everything I can think of, but nothing seems to work. So really I have nothing better to do than post all the news from my little world, but I also have a lot of other distractions I'm compelled to enjoy. Toodles.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Only the most sophisticated baseball analysts can appreciate the value of a 'minus' 2 run lead, I am so proud of you.
    Dan

     
  • At 8:47 AM , Blogger //JRB:j said...

    I do what I can for the game.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home