What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Holding Onto My Childhood.


Fox News, ABC, Yahoo, et. al. have told me that I'm going to remember what I was doing when I heard the news of the largest shooting rampage in the Nation's history. Well I feel embarrassed because I can't quite seem to remember. I may have been checking my email, or updating my Netflix queue, I could have even been filling out my time sheet who knows. I certainly don't remember what I was doing during the last largest National shooting rampage which quite naturally happened somewhere in Texas. And there are some people I know who still haven't heard about this latest news. Like the boy from last night. I'm sure he'll always remember what he was doing when he heard the news, but some people really didn't have the pleasure. I guess that's the problem when the media tells you what is suppose to be important to you. It smugly ignores the simple fact that many of us actually live our lives despite it all.

Derek apparently leads the league in errors which as you know are entirely subjective, but some sports journalists have just gotten themselves in a state over this news. I think Derek put it best, and he certainly encapsulated Anonymous D's view on errors when he said, "I pretty much used up my allotment for a while." Now if RoRo had the same attitude with his homo runs then he wouldn't be in such a predicament later on this season. Mark my words. I think it's probably just nerves, and BTFW, Derek has had his share of amazing defensive plays this year, and I think it would be a mistake to overlook those in the face of whatever ABC, FoxNews, or even Newsday is focusing on. The Yankees will be playing Cleveland this evening at 4:05 P, and if I remember correctly "The Tribe" as I shit you not they call themselves are insufferable bullies.
____________________________________________________

So Compadre recommended this movie to me Shortbus, and I spent a good part of last night watching it, and I'm quite pleased he forewarned me about the subject matter, but I still couldn't quite make it through. I think I'm going to save it and watch it on my flight to Seattle on Friday. If any of you haven't seen it, then I recommend it. And when something comes with both mine and Compadre's recommendation then you really can't go right.
____________________________________________________

Some housecleaning matters. Morrissey will be appearing on some ABC show entitled Jimmy Kimmel Live this Friday night. I could go to the taping, but I have a trip and I prefer to watch from my television. It should be on 12:05 P or 11:05 C.

Also the promotional discount code for ActiveEndeavors.com has changed from COOLHUNTING to "spring". Go figure. They really don't have anything that new or interesting, but you may wanna check it out.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I was in class when this guy who used to snap my balls with a gym towel ran into the room and said...Oh,wait, that was JFK. I was in junior high school. I have no idea what I was doing yesterday!
    Dan

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home