Favorites From The List

Do I really have to put up with this shit? Here I was minding my own business looking for some stories about yesterday's Yankee's game when I'm slapped directly across the face by this salacious piece of gossip. It seems that mediatakeout.com is reporting that Mr. Jeter may be getting married soon to girlfriend she-male DJ Stacy Stylez. Someone no one has even heard of before. So far mediatakeout.com is the only whatever reporting this news, but they report that they both want it to happen soon because they are hiding something?.?.?.? Whatever. This scenario raises so many questions and incongruities it hardly bears getting into. Click here for the story and pics of Derek's she-male.
The game last night was great. RoRo scored yet another homo-run. That's his fifth of the very young season. Bobby popped his first homo for the season. Don't call me Whitney Bobby. And Derek scored a single, stolen base, and run. All told Derek went 3 for 4 with two runs scored. The stolen base was priceless because Derek just slammed into the poor second basemen knocking him squarely on his ass. Afterwards Derek was hysterical wanting to make sure the opposing player was alright. Like who in their right mind would complain about a Derek Jeter body slam? Honestly. I must have missed the Jonny Damon body slam in the picture above, but whoever he plowed into has a very nice ass when it's upside down.
Derek got a walk since they saw it necessary to hit him with a pitch. Hideki is on the DL with some type of injury. Hideki missed most of last season with an injured wrist. Convalescing basically in time for the playoffs. Carl Pavano pitched last night, and he seems to be getting into his stride. The Yankees won 8-2 BTW. Tonight's game is at 5:10 PST and Andy will be pitching.
That being said, I'm not really sure if I'm going to be able to watch every single game. I mean they are on every frakin night. And they are like 3 hours long, and I may have like some other things to do in my spare waking moments besides watching baseball. But I suppose I'll cross that bridge once I figure out what that might be.
1 Comments:
At 10:09 AM ,
Rotten Little Pony said...
I have returned from vacation and things have slowed down considerably at work. I think its high time we got together, sir! Even if that requires sitting through a televised Yankee game, as I see there is a lineup of games to be played in Oakland. Any openings in your weekend schedule which I may squeeze into? Lemme know quick like. Gracias.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home