What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

And There's Nothing.


There was a glitch in the Matrix. I work in a rather stuffy place. I have a special scanner card that I need to get into the elevator bays, and also to enter my office. It's quite a bother really, but you know since 24/7 they can't be too careful with our photocopiers and paper clips. Well I was halfway to work, careening through a small tunnel underneath a few miles of earth when I realized my scanner card was not on my person. I had to get off the train, catch a northbound train, and try all of this over again. It was actually kinda a good thing. Little crises like these test my ability to cope, and it's always nice when I come through smelling fresh and tardy.

I honestly tried to stay up and watch American Idol last night, and I made it through half the show before I had to throw in the towel. It was simply endless, and every one of them were singing the exact same song. I couldn't believe it. That's Entertainment?

More baseball today, and I really can't believe that people are already playing the numbers game. I was thinking of waiting til after the game to blog, but that would just be a mind-scramble. Details of todays game will be included in tomorrow's blog.

But I will give you something. These are some shoes that I'm all sorts of excited about. Common Projects shoes. They remind me of a pair of Helmut Lang canvas shoes I have. Which I think they are suppose to. They are exactly like those Helmut Lang shoes. Exactly. Down to every last detail, save one. That's design.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Why is everyone ganging up on DJ Stacy Stylez for getting married to Jeter. She's beautiful and probably one of the nicest people in the universe. I can only imagine how hard it must on her and HIM. So if you fans love him the way you say you do GET OFF DJ STACY STYLEZ BACK. She happens to be a very sexy girl. Relationships are hard enough without all this Bull crap.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home