And She Knows.

Opening day of Major League Baseball so why not let the bitching begin. The Yankees beat the Devil Ray Fems 9-5, but lets not dwell on that shall well. First off, they charged both Derek and RoRo with errors and I frankly don't think there should be such thing as errors on opening day. The girls are still warming up and getting their bearings, and the opening ceremonies were a little bit emotional. I think every Yankee played an incredibly strong game, and whoever is responsible, well you know exactly where you can shove those errors.
Most people aren't discussing the errors. People like soon to be ex-son-in-law of George Steinbrenner Steve Swindal are talking crack about how they need more from Carl Pavano, even though it's painfully evident to everyone else that was actually watching the game that he pitched quite well given the errors, and the sloppy fielding generally. He pitched around that is what one of the announcers said. Bravo. Bravo.
Of course the relentless bitches that call themselves Yankee fans were booing RoRo in the fifth inning, but were demanding a curtain call in the eighth inning when he popped a 2 run homer. Idiots. Derek tied the game by swinging at something ugly that was so obviously a ball, and he would've got the walk, but instead patched a 2 run single. God sometimes I have no idea what I'm saying.
Jason, Bobby and Doug all hit well too. Jonny hurt himself, and Melky really needs to lose weight. His sloppy base running basically handed the Devil Rays an easy out. Not good. Not good.
Oh and in the second inning the ass holes hit Derek in the shin with a ball. Wasn't even half a pitch. Everyone here at work was a little startled as I screamed bloody murder at my computer monitor. They can fuck off. For more info on opening day click here.
There's absolutely nothing interesting to note in fashion. Unless you read highsnobiety and get a load of the new Trainspotter Spring/Summer collection which includes, would you believe this, hoodies and graphic tees. Yeah. Uh. It's April. If you just dropping your Spring/Summer line then you might as well not even bother because it's obvious to everyone that you're just not even trying. That and other useless fug is available at Caliroots if you're interested.
No baseball for me today. I have YKyle KY, The Riches, and relentlessly making fun of people that say they like Ugly Betty. They should be pittied I know, but making fun of their fractured psyches has such a nice ring to it don't you think?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home