What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Moon Rise.


I effin love yesnetwork.com! For those of you that don't know, the Yes Network is the Yankees Entertainment Station, and yesnetwork.com is their online presence. I'm really enjoying it as much as mlb.tv not that anyone I know would actually care. They have all the post-game locker room interviews with all the players. Today's favorite interview is with Derek wearing his grandma's coat. Just follow this link and thank me later.

Last night's game against the Twins was a veritable spanking or whatever they call it. The Yankees routed the Twins 10-1 (wasting a lot of homos in the process) and of course RoRo had to homo again, driving in Derek's early single. That's 6 in 7 games in case anyone's counting. Andy was back in force, and some of his pitches just looked otherworldly. I can't believe my spell check knows otherworldly, but doesn't know RoRo. Mussina is pitching tonight, and Hideki is on something called the 15 day DL list.

I'm halfway through my 5 disc 15 hour documentary on the history of Great Britain and my God they have certainly documented a great deal of their history as bloody and barbaric as it is. I had no idea Elizabeth I killed Mary Queen of Scots. No idea whatsoever, but there it was right in front of my nose. And Charles I was beheaded!?!?! By that dude from the Morrissey song?!?!? But I have to get through the remaining two discs cuz Compadre says I'm just gonna love this movie Short Bus, and as I've already indicated, all this baseball is really encroaching on my movie watching time. And I have company coming this weekend, and my monthly trip to Seattle next weekend, and I'm right now fighting the urge to buy some expensive clothes which I've already done once this week. You know it's just all a lot to keep up with.

Compadre and I will be rockin the Farmers Market today. There is a greek veggie platter that is absolutely the best thing I've ever tasted in a styrofoam box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home