What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, January 19, 2007

Oh For God's Sake.


Well it certainly didn't take long, but I have indeed discovered the new suck. The unfortunately Iphone similar Prada LG Touchscreen Phone soars up and beyond the tragic lameness terminator that is Ed Hardy. In several discernible ways in fact. The most obvious one is the Prada branding. The Iphone similarity is of course another, however, I haven't read anywhere that the Prada phone has widgets. Who the fuck cares. Tech leads to a vicious cycle of more tech. We knew that going into this. And now we die slowly. But does it have to be at the hands of Prada? I don't know why I find Prada so detestable, but I do.

Some cross-branding I can actually get on board with is the capsule collection Thom Browne has designed for Brooks Brothers. I always walk briskly past Brooks Brothers, but this is obviously brills since this fall I intend to walk into one of these haberdasheries and purchase several things. Like gloves. I like gloves. No lady should be without let's say 4 dozen pair.

And will someone tell me where David Beckham gets off rockin a sweater cardigan dress. I actually love the look, but really!!!

In less nelly news, there is little word yet on whether Roger Clemens will be coming to the Yankees. Still letting the news of Andy Pettitte sink in, as well as his affinity for hunting and all things make believe. Pettitte does talk about Clemons and the possibility of him pitching next year in this video. He does it in a most evasive and adorable way. The accent is really nice too. Yes homo.

I tracked down some nice Derek media on myspace. Click here for a funny SNL skit that Derek starred in. And the boy in this video has a serious man crush on Derek which of course is fine, but I don't really think this boy is gay. This gave me pause.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think he is gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Dan

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home