What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Flavor In The Divide.

Something called the Golden Globes has effectively clogged the flow of relevant data. I sat down at my desk yesterday and I was, in short order, aghast at the font of inane blather re Golden Globe Celebutard Jack-Off Party (GGCJOP) my beloved internet had regressed to. Maybe digressed who knows. But it continues even today, and I'm not pleased.

I mean my commonly accepted as unhealthy celebrity obsession aside, one can not deny the raw appeal of knowing the intimate details of someone's awkwardly exotic and fractured life. It's tantalizing and satisfying I admit. So to have the internet box, something I have come to rely on and trust, dispense nothing but the florid details of a tacky Sadie Hawkins spectacle I couldn't give a shit less about is disquieting to say the least.

No matter, my actual work has become oddly fascinating. I'm sure the sensation will pass in time. Today, if it warms up, is tamale day at Farmers Market sans Pony. There was a time when tamales at Farmers Market was all about marveling at the embroidery on some hot slice of talent's jeans, but Hot Slice has moved on to bigger and better things it seems. Power bottoms.

Interesting tid-bits. The Kim Jones for Umbro Spring/Summer 07 line is available at Shotgun. I just found this site, and find it easy to use and tasteful.

I was also reading this morning that The Smiths are apparently a shoo-in (sp) for the 2009 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Whatever that's suppose to mean.

And someone really needs to do something with Nigo. It apparently is more than some random photograph I found on the internet machine. Bapekids is a reality and comes with a complimentary vat of foam bananas. I wont even get into the bape line of toilet paper that I only wish I were joking about. Like I said, something should be done about this dude with the impossibly too transparent to be cute trademarked name.

And like I said, the choked trickle of interesting gossip has rendered me parched, averse to women's evening dresses, and possibly craving actual human interaction. I'm sure that sensation will pass in time as well.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:38 AM , Blogger //JRB:j said...

    Fresh. I'm all sorts of peeved that I can't find this in my size.

    http://www.cmonwealth.com/item.php?id=52

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home