There Were A Lot Of Things Floating.

It may be the prettiest thing I've ever laid my eyes on I'm not sure. The New York Post is reporting that the world's butchest co-beards frolicked in Puerto somewhere for NYE, and someone was there to take pictures, and someone put those pictures inside my computer machine, and now I have them in perpetuity. Except for the pics of the beard with the extra chromosone. Those can stay. For reasons I'll later explain I'm in no condition to get excited about this. I did scream slightly, but I was not alone in the office. It was fair warning since the first person to mention this to me is going to get cut.
I think I actually beat Perez in posting this, but since he's not in the pictures he prolly doesn't care.
Randy is finally officially going somewhere else. Somewhere close to Yuma I believe. I think it's better for Randy honestly. With Derek and RoRo and Mike and now Andy, Randy would start to feel like one of those schmucks standing on the beach next to Derek. If you can honestly pull yourself away from Derek's tummy then click here to check it out. Take it slow though.
After yesterday's blog I tried to make a resolution to try to be less jaded. I hadn't decided if that meant to appear less jaded or to act less jaded, or to try to actually be less jaded. The last one posed numerous existential quandaries, but it all became academic when my bus was 40 minutes late on one of the windiest mornings in recorded time. I inquired with the bus driver who in a matter of 24 hours seemed to have lost the ability to speak English. Whatev. So I got to work, and someone spoke to me, and I was in no condition to be spoken to, and then I heard about the co-beard's being on the same island, but nowhere in one another's general vacinity, and then I heard the walls in my office creak and then I remembered that the building sways in the wind, and then I thought I should just reel it in.
Personal growth can wait for a day when I'm feeling less fractured.
3 Comments:
At 9:45 AM ,
//JRB:j said...
Perez just got around to posting the pics of Derek and Beard. Some bitch said in the comments said that Derek was "all sorts of half-breed fug". Oh HELL NO! That shit pisses me off.
There isn't a witch or wizzard alive that isn't half blood or less, and more to the point there ain't a spell I know of that our Hermione can't do!
At 10:53 AM ,
Anonymous said...
I think it's time somebody took your Starbucks Card away.
Dan
At 1:16 PM ,
Rotten Little Pony said...
I think A.Dan has made a very good point.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home