What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Post Holiday Sales Repelled Me Back To Bed.


I know I said I would only blog if something remarkable happened, but if this isn't remarkable I don't know what is. As I have been hoping for the last 19 or so months, the Yankees are finally thinking of trading Randy Johnson back to the Diamondbacks. Bout time. It seems that Brian Cashman is just an older, shorter, and slower version of myself.

Obviously this would open a slot for an attractive player, and there are plenty to choose from, but I'm in the like with the idea of Barry Zito.

Not that the sports world is making total sense. Sports illustrated recently asked 5 blind swimsuit models to rank the hottest male and female athletes and our Derek didn't make the list. Which isn't to say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but rather blind swimsuit models simply can not appreciate all things with the naked eye that I can. This is what makes blindness a disability I suppose.

That being said my mama is washing dishes, holding a grandbaby, and all with a broken toe so I have to scoot. I'll keep you informed.
______________________________________

P.S. I'll be staying at my place in Seattle from the 29th to the 31st. Just thought I'd add that.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Shoot! I thought I scooped the RJ story for you. A PI article is on your desk in Seattle.
    I won't even ask about the toe. Just remember,2006 is almost over!
    Dan

     
  • At 9:58 AM , Blogger Rotten Little Pony said...

    Pictures of Little Miss S, please!!!! And love and kisses to the whole fam damily. What did you get? Anything wonderfully unexpected?

     
  • At 6:11 AM , Blogger //JRB:j said...

    Gorgeous red mittens! Like someone knew I left my last pair at the ATM. I only hope it's cold enough in LA to rock them non-stop.

     
  • At 8:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You'll use 'em in Seattle.
    Can't wait!!
    Dan

     
  • At 9:57 AM , Blogger Rotten Little Pony said...

    It's pretty nippy in the A.M. this week. We'll see if it lasts.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home