What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, December 29, 2006

It Is Said.

It was dark when I left Boise. It was dark when I landed in Seattle. The sunrise was stunning. Mount Ranier was something you've either seen or you haven't. The only constant is the internet. It's a little hard to get settled in when all I really want is some deoderant. Maybe a shower, maybe a beer since that seems to be all that I have in the refrigerator. Coffee?

The heat should kick in here in a second, and it may be safe to shower. The Christmas tree is still up. I don't dare turn it on. There is just so much mail, and about only 3 envelopes I care about. When and how did I get all of these Christmas cards. I have a few days to get to the bottom of this before I go back to SoCal. Until then I'm rockin my Dodgers beanie cap.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM , Blogger phases said...

    let me know if you have a chance to get up to vancouver before you go back to l.a. theres a spot in the city that has flags with lots of colors...i mean colours on it. message me on my blog

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home