Lost It Down.
Rockin' out to Luomo's Paper Tigers on the way to work. Fresh. The Santa Monica Metro Station is a mammoth submerged block of concrete which oddly always feels comforting. Perhaps because of the surveillance I'm not really sure. But Luomo certainly helps take the edge away.Starfucks was graced with perhaps the gorgeousest German boy/man/fuck puppet I have ever come across. Of course the accent helps I won't lie about that, and I'm not sure anyone in Starcocks wanted to know that much about his vacation, but he was telling us and it was adorable.
Can't wait to see the iphone or whatever.
I'm all about Cal Ripkin. His biography is probably a masterpiece.
I'm thinking I may need to invest in a new suit and I'm thinking something in Thom Browne or Maison Margiela. Not sure. I really don't need a new suit, but they're nice to have around, and I like having the pants, and the jacket is always nice for coat check. And with all the pockets it's like a wearable purse. Mama just needs some good old fashioned retail therapy no matter how.
Since Pony bolted from the stable the d.t. lunch scene is a bit dreary. There's always the standard with a bunch of uptight tweakers, and the customers on top of that. And any number of delis and le petite bulangerie. I never have the will to even clop down to the Gas Cafe. I'm going to force myself to walk down to the Farmer's Market tomorrow cuz I need to get out while I can. LA is about to get some rain. And it could have come a little sooner for some.
The Calender for The Pasadena Civic Auditorium is confirming the dates of Morrissey's shows. Hoo effing ray! Still no seating charts so there's no way to figure out the meaning behind the three different prices for these exceptionally expensive tickets. Girls' charging almost as much as Dolly.
4 Comments:
At 10:27 AM ,
Anonymous said...
(1) Orchestra, (2) Loge (3) Balcony, my love. Lunches have less flavor without you to share them with. We finally have a Quiznos within walking distance of my new digs. You know how I love Quiznos. Mmmm . . . toasty!
At 10:41 AM ,
Anonymous said...
What's the deal? Everybody's anonymous these days?
Dan
At 1:35 PM ,
Rotten Little Pony said...
Notwithstanding the unique pioneer that is Anon.Dan, Blogger was having a few issues this A.M., hence the "Anonymous" pen.
On a related note, I sincerely think you and/or our illustrious blog host should consider a hiatus from all that you two do at the moment, and get in on the following action:
Britney Spear's New Reality Show/Contest - Casting Call
Reply to: lcaa_productions@yahoo.com
Date: 2007-01-07, 3:43AM EST
In cooperation with Zomba Films and MTV films, LCAA prodcutions is working on a new reality contest for a major network.
Britney Spears is getting ready for a big comeback. "The last couple of years have been quite a ride for me, the media has criticized my every move and printed a skewed perception of who I really am as a human being," the 25-year-old pop star says. Her goal? "I want to show my fans and critics that I'm coming back this year bigger and better than ever".
Britney has agreed to open up her life again to the TV cameras. But this time, it won't be her in the spotlight Instead, it is you! Britney is looking to surround herself with a new team. Each week, a new contestant will walk and work by her side 24 hours a day, for 5 straight days. Your job will be to give her guidance, perception and help her with comeback. For this 16 week audition/interview, we are looking for 8 males and 8 females to compete for a position on Britney's new team.
"I'm thrilled about this new chapter in my life and even more excited to involve my fans in my comeback", says Britney.
Please send us a brief summary as to how you can help improve Britney's image and why you are the right candidate. Must be a US Citizen. Must have valid passport. Position open to anyone 21 years of age or older. Please DO NOT include your phone number. We will respond to your email with additional casting information once we reviewed all inquiries.
Location: Miami
Compensation: TBD
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
258847863
How awesome and (at the same time) positively terrifying would that shiz be? Do it! Do it! DO IT!!!!!!
At 2:43 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Good idea Pony but it's been too long since I haven't worn underwear to start now. Besides, I'm too old for that kind of stress. I just think B and the gang are beginning to make Michael J. look civilized.
Thanks for the veiled apology for using my handle.
XXOO Dan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home