Skipping The Second Course.

So I'm just going to shut up about the price of the Morrissey tickets. 47, 62, and 77 dollars for balcony, loge, and orchestra was it I believe respectively. Anyway, I've been counseled toward the loge, but it really doesn't matter because Justin Timberlake is charging 97 dollars per ticket for his shows. I mean where in the name of Christ and all that is holy does that fug nut get off charging these kids one hundred dollars for a show? He isn't Cher, he sure as shit isn't Dolly, but he does appear to be some type of carbie magnet. Get this:
Jessica Biel the ho-bag beer chugging power lifter that could get no bigger attended one of these drag shows, and afterward tried to get all up in JT's business. And to his credit and based on the wildly unsubstantiated account on perezhilton.com, JT was having none of butch fem beard's antics hell no. He probably heard of that callous tart's tryst with Derek just a few days prior and decided that all things being equal claws beat skin. Fems!
I actually don't mind JT. True story. One day a couple years ago I happened upon a photograph. I glanced at it and had no idea what it was. Compadre said
"Holy shit, that's Justin Timberlake", and I naturally replied
"Who?".
"He was in Sync".
"Oh."
"You've never heard of Justin Timberlake?"
"Who has time for the theater these days?"
I pocketed the photograph of JT posing with some youth basketball leaguers. It may have been someone's cherished possession. But they lost it, and now it's a place holder in one of my many underused cookbooks.
Everyone has seen and heard of the new apple phone and are already formulating plans for letting their cellular providers down gently in favor of Cingular, but something you may not have heard of is the Apple TV. Equally impressive in it's array of features I couldn't possibly understand, and quite sleek. Check it out.
I was quite pleased that the infinitely handsome Cal Ripken Jr. was elected into the Hall of Fame. The real story seems to be how poorly Mark McGwire fared in his first year of eligibility, but that doesn't concern me.The newest issue of Streetwear Today is about to drop so check it out. You can't fight the system and sustain the system at the same time. That's dysfunctional.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home