What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Keeping Things Close.



After work yesterday I had heaps of laundry to get through and I got overly annoyed with this drunk douche out front shouting for his friend who I believe has been evicted. At one point while returning from the back laundrette I believe he may have addressed me. I fixed him in an icy stare and made plans to buy a baseball bat.

This morning I spent a good deal of time contemplating whether distressed denim constitutes "ripped and torn" something expressly forbidden in the workplace. I did this for far too long and then opted for J Crew khaki and Comme des Garcons hoodie. Speaking of that, did you catch this little wobble on Selectism. Quite embarrassing. They don't actually have anyone that knows anything you understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home