What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Saturday, April 27, 2019

The Look In Their Eyes Will Destroy You.



Sitting here at my desk at work almost numb with bewilderment at how this morning could possibly be any more shitty I am also concurrently wrestling in my mind with the question of why in the fuck I am at work on Saturday in the first place and why I insist on doing this messed up shit to myself at all.

Now I am just a bit too old fashioned to not realize that this is just me feeling sorry for myself, and few things feel quite as nice after a morning like mine which included missing not one, but two busses and then a train on top of that setting my day back how far our heavenly made-up father only knows. When a bus and myself did finally manage to intersect in a seemingly coincidental manner I get stuck behind a situation where the black racist bus driver lady is pretending not to understand the frail Asian lady in front of me who is asking whether this bus is going to Western.

'We're going down Crenshaw!' she repeated several times in her own variety of scarcely understandable ghetto-phonics until I finally interrupted her and said 'This is the Western Station bus, it says so right on front of, the side of, and the back of the bus.'

'OH!' she bellowed innocently like she didn't know what she was doing, 'I thought she was askin''

I didn't wait for what this broke-down racist bitch with a shit weave had to say to explain that spectacle I just walked my ass back to my seat and read my book.

And this shit-show isn't even close to being done. I still have to go up to Hollywood to see my barber and then get myself back downtown and then back to Beverly Hills and that can and probably will involve all manner of beyond fucked-up bullshit. And it isn't even my barber. My barber went and got his leg broken playing football so I am now stuck with this adorably sexy little sprite I've been dreaming about fucking since I laid eyes on.  I'm to cautious and world wizened to hope that this is fate, but I am still just whimsical enough wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home