We Imagined Most Of It.
I’ve dropped any bougie pretenses and have almost entirely dumped my ordinary Uber and Lyft drivers in favor of straight up peasant class transport. The clickety-clackety barge of shame to the Westside does offer ample cruising opportunities and I get a lot of reading done because at that hour Angry Birds and Duolingo are just too much for me to be having. I am also getting into fewer spats with Uber Customer Support and the Lyft Wall of We Hate Customers.
I don’t know how much longer they are going to need me to fling myself from pillar to post all in the name of a paycheck, but it could be months, possibly weeks. Hopefully days. I have planned my next four vacations, however, the first starting tomorrow with a brief trip up to Idaho which as I believe I have mentioned is always like walking through a mist of dementia, alcoholism and diabetes. I can’t wait to go thrifting and thrash my diet on crisp bean burritos.
I believe I have finally devised a work-around for my present employer’s draconian internet policy so hopefully I can get more writing done. It will require a little more discipline and technological intrepidity on my part, but I am up for it if only for the variation. I certainly intend to get less work done because it has just gotten to be a pain in my ass, boring, and more-so-than-usual just a genuine drag.
My new hot boss who I will go into greater depth later flounced into my office yesterday (withoutknocking) and caught me researching gymnasia. More accurately his gymnasia, shit, and all while I had some Superman movie blasting on the Jesus phone. Totally busted.
When I’m not busying myself into a dither gunning for employee of the year I am usually walking around the mall enjoying the dogs which are fantastic while lamenting people’s poor clothing decisions which are relentlessly priceless. People in the Century City Mall are clearly on it with their bullshit. More on that and the new hot boss later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home