We Coalesce In Order To Decide.
My days have become a sad melange of pretending I am occupied with something important, absenting myself from the office when I think it will be least noticed, and looking at pictures of Rugby players on the internet. Ross Ford is my current highland favorite not that anyone in this place would have any interest in that. I suffer in solitude. Everyone I speak to is all about "their matter" and "their dispute" and it is all I can do to hide my complete and total disinterest let alone feign any interest whatsoever. This is what happens when you "do a favor for a friend". It always ends up costing you more in the end.
So I cling to my lunchtime and morning time snack options which are relentlessly superior to anything in downtown Los Angeles, and as for Century City it scarcely even warrants mentioning that sad place. It is all I have to hold on to. I had impeccably presented tofu and kanpyo rolls yesterday which I ate at my desk followed by some vindaloo I had made the night previously. Today I think I am going to opt for a bahn mi bowl and a trip to TJ Maxx because if I haven't made it clear already I have absolutely fuck all to be getting on with here and I may need a scented candle to get me through another evening of Canadian television.
I am looking forward to my trip back to Los Angeles and even though it is only to get papped by the DMV I will try to find a reason to stay there or go back to Idaho or anything to get away from these up-talking vocal fry desperation heaps in Patagonia. And streaky blond highlights. I swear to fucking Christ if you get me started on the streaky blond fucking highlights that assault my visual field every single moment of the day I simply will not stop. I can make you forget everything important and dear in your life the moment I start in on shitty color jobs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home