With A Regularity That Became Easy To Ignore.
I haven't even started to pack for this nonsense, and who would expect me to. The subject of my expenses hasn't even come up and I suppose I am the one who is going to have to be tactless enough to bring it up. And it's all just a bunch of situation I just don't need in my life right now. Spending the rest of the year in Tilling all because someone decided to have a baby. I can think of far better things to do with my time than that and let's just face it every time I go there it seems like I'm the only one not walking a mother fucking dog. Although Riseholme is beginning to pick up that nasty habit as well. As come the hipsters so come their accessories.
More on that later.
But really. I couldn't get a single thing in this weekend because of the cursed heat. The sex party had to be called off at the last minute, and by last minute I was at the door, I heard a bit of what I was in for, and I just wheeled around my heels and hailed the Uber and in WeHo they are always prompt. And there is wildfire spreading around these parts. Last night I could swear I could smell it so all things being as they are maybe a quick shoot up out of here may not be a bad idea.
I had errands, or rather a single errand to run downtown yesterday so I thought it would be a good idea to cash in my nearly expired birthday reward on my Coffee Bean Rewards app and the ladies inside totally remembered me from the days when I worked downtown on the daily and they hooked me up with no fewer than six shots of expresso over ice. And they knew what they were doing to me. After my errand I decided to pop into the Whole Foods to pick up a few oddments and for some never unsurprising good natured jostling. I also wanted to see if this Amazon buy out is really what everyone was saying, and it wasn't. It wasn't at all. It's still total and complete bullshit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home