Our Circumstances Dictate Our Disclosures.
The decision not to return to Los Angeles for two days for what would amount to a $500 haircut was a relatively painless one. Of course my hair is starting to look like an ungroomed Chia pet and in that case I suppose Idaho is the best place for me really. There isn't anyone who knows me nor anyone I would care to know. The massive rugby player looking dude with the unfortunate looking wife may twaddle through the neighborhood again and if he does I will simply have to improvise. Maybe a hat, or perhaps just blind courage, but if the calamity of the cloud of stud atoms has taught me anything I will not have to work hard to mess it up completely bad hair or no.
In any case I will be here through the Great American Eclipse and after that I will make my way back to Los Angeles since I have already postponed two lunches and had to sit out of another one of the monthly sex parties. I was far too pissed to remember much about the last one, and I had company coming the following day so that completely wrecked me, but that is just what people in that town do. Like shooting shit and the people of this town.
The white cat is sitting in my lap at the moment and I am sitting in the half lotus position on a barstool trying to type. The circulation to my legs has been stunted and she has no idea the pain I am in, but there is going to be some Taco Time getting inside me so she is just going to have to learn to live with life's little disappointments like the rest of us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home