What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Are We Anywhere Near Normal.



Acute exhausting seems to be taking over. Working two jobs on opposite ends of the city is starting to take its toll. I can remember working two jobs in downtown, and the time I worked three jobs, two from my home, and that was a little different because I was doing it all under my own power, but now I require Uber to even function. I quite nearly hailed them to drive me the four blocks to the Metro station this morning. I just couldn't be doing it.

I was originally worried I would collapse on the Uber ride over to Century City, but that didn't happen. My Uber driver was yelled at by a traffic cop, he spent 10 minutes exiting the 10 (which looked fine to me) to get off at Arlington, and now I can say I have finally driven through Arlington Heights and he nixed Venice for Pico, but I didn't say anything because I had never been in that part of LA and I am always afraid the Uber driver will ask me to get out if I try to correct them. Because that is what I would do.

The millennial has graciously accepted my rain check for anger sex by inviting me to another sex party this weekend. I told him if I was down to a single job by then, then absolutely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home