What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, June 01, 2017

Are These The Emotions You Were Looking For?



Hold on to your shit. I am completely typing under the influence. I am at the office, so mother fucking high it would level any other human being which is like any other morning, but what isn't like other mornings is the Barry Manilow I insist on listening to:

'Well You Came And You Gave Without Taking, But I Sent You Away, Oh Mandy...'

'And You Kissed Me And Stopped Me From Shaking, Oh Mandy.'

I don't know what this shit is about, but it is all up in my business this morning, and I'm laughing myself senseless and the other three people that arrive at the office as early as me are nonplussed to say the least. Now we're on to Supertramp and it may not get better unless I put on Echo and the Bunnymen or something serious..

I had to do the bus this morning. I just couldn't have another conversation with an Uber driver. There are things in this world that money cannot buy and the serenity of zoning out and not speaking to anyone on public transport to the lilting tones of the Cocteau Twins is priceless. How I ended up on Barry Manilow is beyond me, but I am pretty sure it has something to do with that hunky manly cloud of stud atoms because everything naturally does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home