What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

And Of Course My Opinion Is Different.



'For fuck sake. I have cheekbones, personality and wit. All you have are man tits and a beard. Try to keep things in perspective.'

I'm already practicing what I'm going to say if that hunky cloud of stud atoms comes walking back into my life with anything to say. I can be fierce and nasty if I want to be. I don't always retreat to looking at socks and trying to remember my own name. I can keep my wits about me if I try really really hard.

When I arrived at the work kitchen this morning, however, I was reminded of what I had done, and part of me feels bad for exploring ways of damaging this creature any further. Whatever I did, or whatever I said she just up and left her Campbell's Chunky and didn't even say goodbye. So maybe I should just leave it alone.

But then I remember her little cruisey ass and her little cruisey moves and then those man tits and you don't get man tits like that without spending time in the gym and you don't spend any time in a gym in LA without learning how to cruise guys and that little cloud of mother fucking hotness went and brought that shit into the elevator bay if that motherfucking shit is even possible so there is a limit to my sympathy for that hot ass mother fucker.

Enough if that for now.

My Uber driver said that most of his passengers weren't as interesting as me, you know, capable of carrying on a conversation. I told him that most of my Uber drivers don't speak English so I know where he is coming from.

Yeah. I'm back to Uber. That bus shit lasted a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home