What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Formation, Reason And Design.



The crazy came on hot wet and thick yesterday on the Metro and it has been like that generally. Last week I was evacuated from two buses. Two in one week and once would have been a first. One was for a passed out dude with a gun and the other he may have just peed on himself and everywhere and both things seemed superficial to me, but it wrecked my 420 nonetheless.

I am pretty sure I have PTSD from all my Metro experiences. Yesterday I had to stand between one woman who was threatening to brain another with a torchiere lamp and act all cool about it at the same time.

Having spent the weekend in traffic though I realize that life is about trade offs and I just have to deal with this for reasons I couldn't possibly go into in the office. I have to stay sprung, and we will just have to get into it later.Formul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home