Moments Away From Satisfaction.
I will always have more important things to do than deal with other people's deficiencies, whatever they may be. Eight fucking minutes to log into my workstation because, reasons. More emails in my fucking temporary goddamn motherfucking inbox that can even begin to make sense because of fucking reasons. A workflow that was dumped on me, but has seemingly already been worked on, and so I am like what the fuck am I suppose to do with this shit and still I am sure there are reasons. I mean give me strength.
I mean there are some people who really should not be doing what they are being paid to be doing, and I am not speaking exclusively about Mr. Trump and every stinking filthy politician in Washington including that nasally incompetent dick sack Elizabeth Warren, I mean just the almost entirety of the bar as it stands at any given moment. Useless fucks. Half a room was shocked when I reveled what firm Rudi Fuckilanni was a silent invisible partner at. Half the room was embarrassed they had done work for Akin fucking Gump and Dump, Fuck, & Worthless Douche Law Firm in the past, but they had. It's you, not me, I constantly have to remind them.
Obviously I am in a filthy mood, and I should just stop. I am just hoping that the library will have the DVDs I want when I go there because Holy Jesus Fucking Shit Christ I have already dealt with enough disappointment for one day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home