What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

The Lords Must Never Be Reformed.



My life is destined to be an unrelenting struggle against people who simply refuse to act normal and insist on riding their bicycles every fucking where they go.  I think it is simple. If you are above the age of 14, then you are above the age where is appropriate to be seen, 1.)Wearing shorts in public, and 2.) Riding a bicycle in public. I mean there are childish annoying bitch ass things you can get away with because you are young and supposedly just don’t know any better and then there is dragging your bike through a line at the coffee shop because arrested development just took its hold 20 years ago and you surrendered to substance abuse and yoga to get you through the shame quite some time ago.

And I quite understand this whole trend  of Ubering or Lyfting to work. Public transport can be such a bore, and today the train was monstrously late so I really started to question the wisdom of my life choices. I have $50 worth of Lyft rides to burn through and I’m sure I can find a similar deal on Uber so in addition to just annoying myself into a lather I am, at this point, just wasting money.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home