The Lights Go Out For You.
Oh don't mind me. By all means just sit there all of you and try to look as creepy as you can. Succeeding admirably although it goes without saying. There was someone in front of me who needed something fancy, frothed with the whispers of rag doll kittens or some such nonsense so I had to wait several moments longer than usual for my coffee this morning. Still killing the shit out the morning despite all the calamity.
I may have been burgled. Which is to say the shirt I wanted to wear this morning was nowhere to be seen. Not in the closet or bureau nor hamper. I even checked in the laundry room and nothing. Of course my mind immediately turned to theft. This type of thing has happened to me before and it always seems to involve the laundry room in some way.
I'm trying to remain calm. So far I am reasonably holding my shit together, but we'll just see if that last through lunch. It was only a silly Rag and Bone henley I picked up in a Jackson Hole thrift store for 2 dollars so it isn't a huge loss, and I have others like it. Rag and Bone and otherwise. Why I am wearing a Saved Khaki henley right now in only a slightly lighter shade of blue, but it has a button missing and I really didn't want to wear it until I had a chance to sew it back on and now I'm crying at the whole mess.
Fucking thieves!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home