Don't Do It Unless You Are Prepared To Be Judged.
There is no getting around it this morning I just put myself into a state. I don't know how I get this way. I think it runs in the family and if you ask my father it runs distinctly on my mother's side, and if you knew my father you would probably agree, but that's not for here.
Like most catastrophic mornings this one started with a frantic search for Chanel, and the This Is Not The Chanel You Are Looking For Game starts in earnest. I just moved and things aren't where they are suppose to be, and I had plenty of time, and by all accounts I still should have still been unconscious in bed.
Uber driver was a bit smelly. I mean I made the effort to wear Chanel Pour Monsieur paired with the necklace I had just finally located in a bijoux pillbox of some expensive variety being somewhere it was never intended to be, and he just hadn't, but that's not for here.
Once at work my plastic cardy thing wouldn't work. I mean it got me into the building, it got me up to my floor, and into my suite, but once I was at my suite proper the door was closed, locked, and my card didn't work. To say that a God Damn Motherfucking Tee-Total Meltdown ensued would be the epitome of understatement
I shot off a nasty email.I resigned my position. I accepted another, I declined another on top of that. I went to get coffee. I came back and the office was open, but I was in such a state at that point I simply gathered up my Wedgwood, tea and tea cozies and bailed. I made it almost to the bus stop, having no longer employment enough to justify Uber when I finally saw sense. And here I am. Back at this shit. Not happy. But enjoying it all the same.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home