What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, May 12, 2017

Feeling A Cold Down And Down.



I can be a pretty small petty bitch. How small, how petty and how bitchy can really depend on circumstances, but something at work today is testing my mettle, and testing it farce. I do not come to work wearing a shirt only to be confronted with someone wearing a shirt from the same designer. I mean I will accept Free City because this is Los Angeles, but that is about the only allowance I will give. I do not care if it is a cheaper shirt, or an uglier shirt, it is a shirt from the same designer that I am wearing and it is on the same day and there has to be someone in HR one contacts about a debacle like this.

There was some question lingering in my mind whether I should buy the Soulland shirt I saw in Bloomies yesterday, but those questions have been blown out the window. I think I was even talking about it with a coworker yesterday not having anything more interesting to discuss at the mo. I bet that little shit overheard so I have to be there as soon as they open which is in 26 minutes so out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home