Don't Get Crazy Joey.
My Uber driver was from Iran so we had a nice discussion. I of course commenting on the recent terrorist attacks and the elections. I mentioned said something along the lines that I thought Ahmadinijad seemed like a decent guy and it was a shame he was muscled out. And it just went on from there. Nice gentleman, and I actually had some singles for him, but I in no way thought of him as a male stripper.
But I got it again with the conversationalist compliments. I wonder if Uber drivers rank their passengers? I wonder what my ranking would be? It wouldn't matter. Only a fool swallows their own hype and I'm no fool. Except maybe at three in morning or whenever the freak has to roar.
The weekend is here and thank fucking all mighty and merciful God at last. Jesus. I promised myself I would go to the Dodgers/Reds game, I promised a longtime friend I would go to Pride with him provided he weren't to hung over from Saturday night, and I also wouldn't mind hitting the Hollywood Farmers Market which come to think of it could be closed because of Pride. I really hate 'researching' my weekend because I may be old fashioned, but my idea of 'research' will always be cruising for dick pics on the internet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home