What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, August 31, 2017

If There Were Compassion It Was Lost.



The heat is getting rather farsome, I would have been far better staying where I was and bitches all thinking I was joking about winning at this life business, but no, I already had to cycle back once this morning to tell a couple of Ralph's employees that overcharging someone for dairy free yogurt this early in the morning does not bode well for any of our days. Don't put that shit on special and then play with us.

The heat is of course the penance one apparently pays for cursing the beef sipping idiots of Houston with a flood of unprecedented proportions. If only my power of divination could extend to the Powerball wherein again I did not get one single fucking number. I can't do much for Houston because hey, in case you haven't heard, technical innovation is going to solve the pressures of Global Warming and has been promising to do so for the last 30 years so sorry if the fuck bags down there didn't get the memo, but lah di fucking dah and FAKE NEWS.

And karma hasn't stopped fucking with me yet. Upon arriving at the Post Office to claim my weeks of uncollected held mail I was told that they did not hold my mail, but rather they just put it somewhere wherever the fuck they liked and I of course had to report the mail as stolen, have to report the driver license that was in said mail as stolen, and have to walk down to an actual police station and file a report. All of this shit I think someone is hoping I am unwilling to do because of the heat, but they are fucking mistaken and two thirds of that shit has already been done and the DMV has already graciously offered to get me in to order a replacement in no less than four weeks because I am the victim of a mother god-damned fucking crime and it's all on me.

Since moving to Tilling for most of the rest of the mother god-damned fucking year seems to be inevitable I think they can just shove their driver's license. They have those in Tilling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home