What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, November 29, 2018

And This Prison Is For Us.



And at long last the forces that seemed forever intent on stifling even the slightest expressions of original thought and curt introspection have been thwarted and I have been given office-based computer access in this gulag they call Los Angeles.

I have retreated back to the clickety-clackety-barge-of-sharme to the west-side as a means of reliable conveyance, but now, remarkably while I now live on the west-side and commute downtown for work I have come to understand that crazy does not flow as readily West to East in this town.

The new office situation is an entirely different matter and thankfully it shall be brief. There is water buffalo class territorialism and wall-to-wall toxic femininity. Passive-aggressive sneering upon uppity class-consciousness. Posturing and pestering that borders on dementia. There are also Geminis and the concurrent inability to control the volume of one's own voice and some dude with a ridiculous hat that plays with a server in a closet somewhere who is nonetheless probably reading this right now.

I will, somehow, in this newborn world of mine, try to find structure to this chaos that are my meandering thoughts. I will also buy holiday stamps and get that shit taken care of because this time of year time gets away from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home