Switch Off The Relevance.
For the most part there is a general level of sycophancy and gratuitous unctuousness in any industry that one must look past, but there is nothing quite approaching the level you find in the legal profession. Possibly politics and Dancing With The Stars, but such speculation is not for here.
But what has taken place lately, what I have witnessed first-hand is on an entirely separate level of extra. I sent a group text to some former colleagues detailing the extreme levels of ass-kiss on display in the downtown office and the derisive mockery has come in waves and I am quite certain it shall nourish me for some time to come. We don't see such things in Century City and I long to return.
You see, There is very left to you in this world besides your self-respect. Once you lose that.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home