When You Decided To Walk Away.
Any time I sit in my desk and I have more than a single email to read I just know that things are going to go south and they are going to go south fast.
The second email nullified the first email, the third email preempted the second which of course left in doubt the fate of the first, the fourth, fifth and what-have-you have not been read, nor do I feel they shall be today.
There is someone in the office, let us just call her a ‘struggler’ like Dennings, and her confusion over this heady trail of seemingly conflicting emails is already pronounced. She looked almost as though she were about to come over to me and ask a question, but I think she found sense at the last minute. I tolerate Dennings because I actually have no conceivable way not to and still retain a semblance of politeness and breeding, but if she thinks she can just drag her sorry droopy ass over into my amazing zone and annoy me with inane questions relating to her inability to grasp concepts, then things will go where they ought not. Lines being drawn and such.
I’m already planning my escape. I will send my regards even if it has to be from Century City because the person sending these emails is somewhere incredibly secret and special on the go fuck yourself spectrum.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home