Now It's One Year On.
Killing time yesterday before seeing Snowden at the Arclight on Sunset I saw none other than Ryan Lochte on the sidewalk street eating. He was shoving the last remnants of a Tender Green’s sesame ginger chicken wrap in his gob and dexterously shoving the wrapper in the waste bin.
‘People like you are supposed to throw it on the curb and then blame immigrants’ I said smugly while mincing my way to the thrift store. I didn’t really say that and I’m dashed miffed that such words never come to me in the moment.
I spent a great deal of time at Amoeba talking myself out of spending $40 for the new Suede record despite the fact that it looks gorgeous, comes with a free digital download and the works. I don’t know how I accomplished it, but I walked clean out of the store without it, but next time I don’t think I will be nearly so strong willed.
And I finally creeped back into the Coffee Bean this morning, and they are approvingly and understandably teasing me. I can endure it. I can endure a great many things, but shit coffee is not one of them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home