What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Distances In The Background.

The one who dreams in genocide continues to labor under the illusion that I am always interested in what is going on on his computer screen. It usually has something to do with football or Star Wars, yesterday it was a Millennium Falcon bottle opener which is admittedly pretty darn rad, and like him I too lament that there isn’t a hasp or hinge to attach it to your key ring or something, and before I have time to resent this burglary of my attentions I am wondering if they have one in Slave I. This guy isn’t hip enough to know about Han Cholo, and I’m not sure I want to share.




Speaking of hip to the core I noticed the new Raf Simons hitting the sales floors. H Lorenzo, etc. I also can’t help but notice that it looks interestingly like Raf Simons Autumn Winter 03’. I see the the similar oversized, distressed garments with oddly placed letterman letters. I am reassured when someone is secure enough to take inspiration from themselves. I do it all the time. I’m also glad I never throw anything out. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home