What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Biometric Identifiers Such As These.



It’s a theme I believe I have touched on before, but I would like Apple to develop an app that calculates how much of my day is spent standing behind someone and waiting while they struggle with the English/Spanish language. At the ATM there I am and I’m waiting. Instructions too difficult? What do I do with the money that just came out? Is it mine? Who am I?

Then again at the Metro kiosk. There are just so many options. Day Pass? Add value? Which one of the seven buttons shall you choose? No it doesn’t accept yuan. Or bitcoin. Don’t mind me. I purposely load my card when I know I have nowhere to be and nothing to do because I know shit like this is real. Proceed. I’ve ordered my God damned life around dip shits like this.

I went to a new place for Espresso this morning. Not bad. New place so I had to give it a nod. They did it alright, but they actually put it in a wee espresso cup with no lid which was precious. Me walking the two blocks to the office carrying a Barbie cup of iced espresso.

They’ve assured me that my internment on this beastly case will end next week, and I have no intention of extending my stay. This isn’t my first time at this fucking rodeo. I know what the next stage of litigation is, and I want no parts of it. Best of luck and you better settle quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home