What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Always Brings To Mind An Overdressed Woman.



I punctuated the day yesterday by filing a complaint against AT&T with the FCC and if I hadn’t thought my afternoon was jam packed with enough acronyms I finally installed the new iOS which as far as I can tell iSucks iBig iFucking iTime. Which is to say I will eventually get used to it and allow it to order my life in the usual fashion.

The AT&T thing had just been stewing for days and I knew I would never get through a decent bath unless I just gave it to them hot. I really don’t know what a massive government bureaucracy is for unless it is to make life miserable for the legal departments of whichever companies decide to piss me off, and I may drop $300 on a hoodie without blinking an eye, but that does not mean that I will just allow these ‘fees’ and ‘charges’ to just creep into my ledger. The line was drawn, and we shan’t draw another.

All was not all bother, strife and worry, however. It is quite refreshing to step off the carriage and see standing on the platform a gentleman bedecked entirely in scarlet red pimp fatigues including pumps, walking stick and silver chains and have it not elicit even the slightest raising of a single eyebrow. 

It gave me the courage to finally reemerge into my Coffee Bean with all the confidence that pimped out mah-fuucker displayed, and the sense of victory is intoxicating. Today, well now it would be yesterday, AT&T, and tomorrow who knows, for today is surely a day for rest and leisure (i.e. work). 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home