What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Everything Lost Except Location.



The Yankees just traded Melky for someone from Atlanta we've never heard of. Which is just rude. Who's to say what Robbie will do without his Dominican buddy, but as I said it.s just rude. And 3 days before Christmas! Did I mention the rudeness?

The ho is fine. I went to Toys R' Us to pick up some toys for my 4 year old niece. Most of what they had was whore(ish) and distasteful, but I settled on some things that I thought might be age appropriate in the right setting. Look sweetheart, here is a Hannah Montana make-up kit you can play with once all the walls in the house have collapsed and you've run out of dirt and rocks to play with. Knock yourself out!

Searched for the new series of Derek Jeter action figure and they were sold out. They had two left of RoRo you know. Uh huh they dids. I guess I'm going to have to settle for the solar powered Queen which I know is under the tree. Or it better be. It's solar powered and her little hand waves ever so slightly! This may be the best Christmas ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home