What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Embrace The Austerity.


Everywhere you turn it seems like people are talking about how cold it is. I was fortunate last night to have a nice dinner with friends and play Trivial Pursuits in a toasty yummy smelling kitchen, but this morning's walk to the bus stop expelled all such thoughts and I was feeling ever so fortunate my mom bought me this stupid Psycho Bunny cashmere hat for xmas last year. Such a stupid hat. But warm.
Been listening to news from the Copenhagen Climate Summit. However, as I habitually get weather updates on my Jesus phone I have to say I'm starting to get down with the "deniers". Yeah, they actually call them that. It's tasteless I know, but so is politics. But seriously, it's so cold right now that when someone mentions global warming the first words out of my mouth are "Yes, please!" followed shortly by "if there's anything you can do..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home