What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, December 07, 2009

The Platform Is Critical.


Had one of the IT guys in the office install the new version of Flashplayer. I made it seem like it was urgent, but I really just wanted to listen to BBC whilst at work so now that that is taken care of I can tune out the babbling of coworkers with news of international conflict. And cricket highlights. People kept talking about Amanda Knox, and since I had spent the entire day listening to the news I was a little embarrassed that I knew nothing of this. Who the hay you say? Some YouDub student did something scandalous while studying abroad oh my. Italian justice system is confused I see. I had to remind a group of outraged citizens that I don't think they execute people or torture them in Italy. Not officially anyway. Just a thought.

Really cold weekend and I was brave enough to get my hair did. Went thrifting and found a fresh vintage Barbour fishing sweater. Heritage much? Longed for some fast and cheap Mexican food and went to this joint called Tacos Gauyamas which was whack. They were rockin’ this FOB vibe that I just didn’t find convincing so close to Urban Outfitters. Anywhere in Seattle actually. Ten dollars for a vegetarian burrito ever so whack! We will never recover from the loss of Taco Bell and Taco Time... Never.

Was excited to tear through the new Country Life. The cover is an advent calendar which just makes me squeak. Actually yes. I’m glad I get this magazine cuz I learn things. Like whatever then hell a stoat is. Quite vicious actually. And a menace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home