Hold Still While I Consume You.

Morrissey's most recent b-side compilation Swords dropped recently, and I was able to see a few lingering copies in the record shops this weekend. If you happened to pick up Years of Refusal a few months back and were a bit underwhelmed, then I don't mind telling you that this makes for a much more enjoyable listen. Low key and self assured.
The compilation consists of b-sides from his three albums from 2004 to present. I'm a bit of a completist and had most of the album already so I just downloaded the three tracks I was missing and created a playlist of the album. Is that cheating? Is that cheap? I'll be buying a physical copy later next month for someone's stocking stuffer so I don't feel too bad about my penny pinchings.
I broke down and bought an iphone over the weeekend, and I seriously should not have made such a fuss. I brought in reams of documentation detailing my call and texting history over the past three months. Prepared to defend myself in the event they tried to upsell me I was, but it was so easy and the guy was so nice. And the documentation wasn't all for naught. It was so extensive they were able to "port" my old service instantaneously and I walked out of the shop with a new fully operational phone! Delicious!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home