And Did Those Feet In Ancient Time?

First thing Saturday morning I scuttled down to the newsstand and picked up my copy of Attitude magazine with the amazingly woof woof hot Ben Cohen on the cover. It was well worth braving the early morning chill. If you have the means I highly recommend you pick up a copy.
The rest of the weekend was replete with amazing baseball. I don't know if you are watching the World Series, but if you aren't then you are missing so killer baseball. RoRo got hit by three pitches in two games. I thought there was going to be a tussle. And so did the umpires. They warned both teams. On Saturday night RoRo hit a ball that hit a camera, and after the replay a double became a homo, and still those cretinous Philly fans would not shut up. Andy hit an RBI! Like his 12th career RBI, and quite possibly his first World Series RBI! I really couldn't keep track of everything that was going on, but the girls lead the series 3-1! Next game is tonight at 5:00 Pacific.
Saw the movie Paranormal Activity which I have been wanting to see for ages. It was pretty spooky, but by far the scariest part is when they film the enormous spider in the bathroom. That's just creepy. Makes demonic possession seem like petit point.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home