What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, October 26, 2009

Home Invasions On The Rise.



Like we have crossed oceans (6 years) of time for this moment or I'm sure there are lines from all my favorite movies to describe the sensation. Saturday's game was postponed for reasons I am still yet to gather, but not to bother, the girls are headed to the Big Show or whatever the heck they call it, and I have been unable to do anything since except say thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank the academy, dude that made my coffee, the bus-driver that picked me up, the lady that said Good Morning. Thank you all!

I had a meeting with a coworker on Friday, and he said the most heinous things about the girls. He said he did not like them and he wished they wouldn't win. You wouldn't believe the composure I demonstrated. Just drew a few figures on my legal pad and focused on the lines and nothing else, sucked it in, but it is going to be awkward as the World Series proceeds because I value having a healthy working relationship with my coworkers and there simply is no future for us. I mean he can say words, do things, make gestures, but he really isn't there is he?

Plus, and will preface this by saying it is a totally enormous plus, my subscription to Country Life has started to arrive. I mean I'm seriously half expecting to walk down the street and have some hot Mexican construction worker dude ask if he can blow me. Things are frankly that positive. First game on Wednesday. Time TBD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home